Saturday, October 23rd at 12:00 PM
Ruhter Auction & Realty Auction Facility
2841 W. Hwy 6, Hastings, NE
Join us for the Bob Dangler firearm liquidation. Bob was an avid outdoorsman and lifetime firearm collector. Doors open at 10:00am until the conclusion of the online auction. Please come inspect the firearm collection, get assistance with online registering, and enjoy a free lunch. You do not need to be present to bid.
Preview Friday, October 22nd from 1:00-5:00 and Saturday October 23rd.
Items are available for pickup Saturday afternoon after items begin to close until 5PM and Monday, October 25th from 1pm-5pm.
- Winchester M-70, 7mm Mauser caliber, Leupold Scope
- Custom 98 Mauser .280 Remington-Weaver Scope
- Ruger M-77 Pre-Warning 7mm Mag-Leupold Scope
- Custom 03-A3 Springfield by Remington .338 Win Mag-Weaver Scope
- Custom 03-A3 Springfield Mark I 30-06-Redfield peep sight
- Winchester M-70 Super Express .416 Rem Mag-Leupold Scope
- Remington M-600 .17 caliber, Heavy match barrel-Leupold Scope
- Winchester M-70 .243 -Bushnell Scope-Pre 64
- Winchester M-70-Classic Super Grade-7mm-Leupold Scope
- Remington M-700-Classic-.375 H&H Magnum-Leupold Scope
- Custom Eddystone M-17 Enfield 30-06-Bushnell Scope
- Ross M-1910 Sporter, .280 cal., orig. blue, stock excellent
- Ruger 7mm Rem. Mag-Lever Action-custom walnut stock-Simmons Scope
- Ruger 300 Win Mag-Lever Action-200th year-Heavy Barrel-Weaver Scope
- Ruger .270 Win., lever action, 200th year, Nikon 3x9 BDC scope
- Remington M-740 .280 caliber-Weaver K-4 Scope-semi-auto
- Remington M-141, 30 caliber, pump, original condition.
- Parker Hale Ltd., 300 WIN Mag, Weaver Scope, Birmingham England
WINCHESTER & VINTAGE RIFLES-LEVER ACTION
- Winchester M-1873, 38-40 caliber, 24” octagon barrel-Mfg. 1898
- Winchester M-1873, 32-20 caliber, 26” octagon barrel-Mfg. 1888
- Winchester M-1886, 33 WCF caliber, 24” round nickel barrel, Mfg. 1916
- Winchester M-1886, 33 WCF caliber, 24” round barrel, Mfg. 1903
- Winchester M-1876, 40-60 caliber, 28” barrel, crscnt butt, Mfg. 1884
- Winchester M-1876, 50-95 caliber, 26” octagon barrel-Mfg. 1881
- Winchester M-1885, 32-20 caliber, 26” octagon barrel-Mfg. 1890-91
- Winchester M-1885, 32-20 caliber, 26” heavy octagon barrel-Mfg. 1887
- Winchester M-1886, 45-70 caliber, 22” octagon barrel, Mfg. 1891
- Winchester M-1892, 25-20 caliber, 20” octagon & round barrel-Mfg. 1909
- Winchester M-1892, 32-20 caliber, 22” round barrel, Mfg. 1909
- Winchester M-94 Carbine, 32 Win Spec. cal., 20” round barrel, Mfg. 1949
- Winchester M-1894, 38-55 caliber, 26” round barrel, Mfg. 1906
- Winchester M-94, caliber 30 WCF, w/ crescent butt, Mfg. 1922
- Winchester M-64, caliber 30-30, 24” round barrel, Mfg. 1972
- Winchester M-95, caliber .405 Win, 24” round barrel, Mfg. 1933
- Winchester M-71, caliber .348 Win, 24” round barrel, Mfg. 1942
- Winchester M-94, caliber 25-35, crescent butt, saddle ring, Mfg. 1917
- Winchester M-1890 pump, .22 cal, 24” octagon barrel, Mfg. 1890
- Winchester M-60A, .22 cal., single shot, s,l,lr
- Remington M-12 Pump, .22 cal., octagon barrel, crescent butt
- Sharps M-1874 Carbine Replica, 45-70 cal., Mfg’d by American Arms
- Belgium Flobert, 25 cal., 22” heavy octagon barrel, Crscnt Steel butt plate
- Savage M-1899 Takedown, cal. 303 Savage, Mfg. 1923
- Remington SP-10 semi-auto, 26” barrel, Rem chokes, wood stock, sling
- Winchester M-12, 12 gauge, 2 ¾ chamber, 30” barrel, Mfg. 1953
- Winchester M-42, .410, 3” chambered, Simmons Rib, Mfg. 1935
- Winchester M-1887, 12-gauge, lever action, 2 5/8” chamber, Blk pwdr.
- Winchester M-97, 12-gauge, pump, 30” barrel, Mfg. 1899
- Ithaca Hammerless Double Field Grade 12 gauge, 30” barrels
- Eclipse Gun Company, double hammer 12 gauge, made in Belgium
- Winchester M-1901, 10-gauge lever action, 2 7/8”, 32” barrel, Mfg. 1909
- Parker Bros. 10 ga., double hammer, 2 7/8, 30” barrels, Mfg. 1885, blk pwdr
- Remington 12-gauge, double hammer, 30” barrels, Mfg. 1901
- Ernst Steigleder Drilling, 16 ga. double barrels w/ 8x57 JR rifle barrel,
- 2 ½” shotgun chambers, orig. scope w/ matching sn to gun, German-RARE
CIVIL WAR FIREARMS
- Starr M-1855 breech loading percussion saddle ring carbine, .54 cal., 20.5” barrel, replacement stock, Mfg. 1855, RARE
- Burnside 5th Model breech loading percussion, Civil War Saddle Ring Carbine, .54 caliber, 20” barrel. Issued 08/1864 to Co. 1 4th Wisconsin Cav.
- Springfield M-1884 Trapdoor, 45-70 cal., cleaning rod & bayonet, Mfg. 1890
- Colt Gov’t Model, .45 ACP
- Smith & Wesson, .22 cal., 6” barrel, pre K-22, Mfg. 1948
- Smith & Wesson, .22 cal Rem Jet, 6” barrel, orig. blue box, Mfg. 1961-1974
- Colt SAA New Frontier, cal. .45 LC, 5” barrel, Mfg. 1962
- Colt SAA, cal., 45 LC, 5” barrel, black eagle grips, Mfg. 1973
- Ruger Mark I Semi-Auto .22 long rifle
- Remington XP 100 Custom, 6mm, Burris 2.5x7 scope, Harris bipod
- S&W single action top break revolver, .32 cal, 3” brl, Mfg. 1878-1893, w/ box
- Ruger “Single Seven”, .327 Fed. Mag., 4.5” barrel
- Colt Army Special Double Action Revolver, 32-20 cal., 4.5” barrel
-Boxes of several dies
-Rifle Cartridges & Bullets
Auction Terms & Conditions
This is an online only auction!
Buyer's Premium & taxes apply. Please be aware there is a 5.50% sales tax (vehicles exempt) on all purchases unless you have a tax-exempt number on file with our company. This tax applies regardless of state of residence. If you have a tax exempt #, auction company must be notified prior to start of auction. Please make that information available when registering. The buyer's premium is 10% and applied to all purchases.
All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor. Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representation. In no event shall Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from offsite acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
Upon Bidder's successful purchasing of an item through HiBid, full responsibility for the purchased items is upon the buyer. Full possession will be given upon confirmation of full payment being made by the purchaser.
Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during this timed auction. Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Dealers who wish to be tax exempt must fill out and sign a Nebraska Form 13 and fax or email to Ruhter Auction and Realty Inc. 402-463-8579 prior to the conclusion of the auction. Notice of tax-exempt status is required on HIBid in the notes section. If needed contact Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. for a copy of this form. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Nebraska sales tax applies to all bidders unless we are provided with a dealer tax exempt form 13 at time of registration.
FIREARMS: Ruhter Auction & Realty, Inc. is a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer. All Federal & Nebraska laws and regulations will be followed. A form 4473 will be required by all local buyers.