This is a nice irrigated & dryland quarter with rolling terrain and above average soil types.
Excellent hunting potential with the trees and live water creek that runs thru the entire south part of the property.
This farm is well located, close to many competitive grain markets, & is in a strong land-rental market!
From Beaver Crossing NE, approximately 4 miles South and 2 miles East. Or From Friend NE, approx. 2 miles East & 4 miles North.
- Farm is located of the Intersection of Rokeby Road & 392nd” Seward County Nebraska.
The Northwest quarter of Section 31 –T9N - R2E of the 6th P.M, Seward county NE, exc acreage, 155.64 acres more or less.
155.64 acres +/- 118.35 F.S.A. acres of farmland
Enclosed FSA Data, has full farm base-acres, enrolled in ARC-CO
Selling with the farm, is the Well hole and Casing.
All other equipment is owned by the current tenant, including :
- The Well Column, the pump & Gearhead.
- A 1980’s Reinke Center pivot, with a swing arm corner-system added approximately
- 12 years ago, rotators & Impact sprinklers with pressure regulators & end-gun.
- Pivot / well is set up for 700 gal/min @ 60-65 p.s.i.
Above ground pipe to the pivot, power unit, tanks, Flowmeter & pivot bridges.
*The current Tenant is open to negotiating sale of any or all of this equipment to a new buyer.
Crop Land Pictures
Habitat Land Pictures
Trail Camera Pictures
Arieral Views Pictures